Sociologists believe that preparing the office before vacation helps us enjoy the peace of mind during the holidays and then to be more relaxed on our return on the first day of work. So they recommend following the checklist:
1. Create a custom text for the Auto Replay, Out of Office email and set it to the Outlook email service. In this email, it is mandatory to specify the period of absence from the office. If we also use a voicemail, make sure that the recorded voice has a tone that is as warm and polite as possible.
2. Clean the office because psychologists believe that returning to work will be much easier and more comfortable if we sit in front of a clean, tidy office, with as few objects as possible. And we will have a higher yield on the first day after the holiday. Water the flowers.
3. Set an update on all office devices we work on
4. In the calendar, let us now establish the first three things that must be done on the return from the holiday, with priority. This way, it will be easier for us to get into the rhythm when we return from vacation.
5. To tell the managers, colleagues in the team of which we are part of the project that we are currently working on, where we are going on vacation, where we are to be found, in case of emergency.
And then let’s not forget to turn off the light in the office if we don’t already have a smart sensor lighting system.
If you would like more information about the office spaces for rent in Bucharest, please contact the ESOP team by filling this brief form, or by phone (+4) 07184.108.40.206 or (+4) 021.528.04.40. We’ll promptly answer your inquiry!