The APARTAMENTE Radacini ensemble attracts the parents of Medicine and Law students
- The monthly rate of a mortgage loan for a new two-room apartment in this project is lower than the monthly rent for an old apartment in the area;
- PROFILE: 40% of buyers in recent months are parents of students in Medicine and Law;
- The main advantage is the location, the ensemble being built near the two prestigious faculties in the Capital.
As a whole, Radacini Apartments, five of the 13 apartments sold this summer, were bought by the parents of some students or future students at the Faculty of Law and the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. And the list is not closed. Four more potential buyers with this profile are in discussions for the purchase of two-room apartments.
The building was completed on the outside and is in the interior finishing phase of the apartments, is located in a central area, on Calea Plevnei, near the two higher education units.
Do you remember how many classes you were late for or how many times you arrived in the middle of the first class, so you didn’t have the courage to enter? Well, the parents of some students or future students want to make sure that this does not happen to their children and choose apartments located a stone’s throw from the faculties where they study.
“The APARTAMENTE RADACINI project is very suitable for a real estate investment for your child: a central location, which will keep its value over time, very close to the two faculties. The parents bought two-room, turnkey homes, with an average budget of about 60,000 euros “, says Alexandru Petrescu, general manager at ESOP Consulting, the company that sells the apartments. With this money, the parents bought either a package made from the cheapest apartment in the offer and a parking space, or an apartment with a larger area.
Some of the buyers had cash at their disposal, and some resorted to mortgages. The monthly rate calculated by the bank for the purchase of an apartment for young people in APARTAMENTE Radacini was between 180 and 300 euros, depending on the advance prepared by the parents and the repayment period.
“For a year and a half, we have been looking for an apartment for children, the main criteria being new construction and to be in the center, close to the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy. After the first viewing of the APARTAMENTE Radacini complex, we gave the advance, and tomorrow we will sign the sale-purchase contract “, says doctor A.G. from Oltenita.
Parents buy the apartments, but children will inhabit them. The beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the flats are students of the two faculties, from first-year students to master students. Moreover, two of them are only aspirants to student life, being students in the final years of high school, the Carol Davila University of Medicine being the first on their list of options for further studies.
Why the parents of students or future students chose APARTAMENTE RADACINI
- The central location, near two prestigious state institutions in Romania, the Faculty of Law of the University of Bucharest and the Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest;
- It benefits from permanent security, the access of the foreign persons as a whole being controlled;
- It is close to Gara de Nord (when they come to Bucharest, parents can walk to the child’s apartment) and other means of public transport;
- It is located a short distance from theaters, museums, libraries, and other cultural institutions;
- The new home is a good investment for the child’s future, with a good ratio between price and quality of construction and location. The cost of 53,000, including VAT, is the lowest on the new housing market in the central area of the Capital. A real estate investment in a two-room apartment in the APARTAMENTE RADACINI complex is the safest on the market, ensuring a yield of 7% per year, 60% higher than that of foreign currency deposits from this date.
About APARTAMENTE Radacini
It is a chic project, with only 69 homes, two and three rooms, and 70 parking spaces. The prices of the apartments are between 53,000 euros, including VAT and 265,000 euros, including VAT, for the penthouse type apartments.
The building is thermally efficient, being made of Porotherm brick, with 10 cm polystyrene exterior insulation and double-glazed windows (five rooms in Low-e system). Each apartment is equipped with individual Buderus central heating.
The ensemble will also be presented at the autumn edition of TNI (National Real Estate Fair), which will take place between September 28 and 30, at the People’s House, Unirea Hall.