ESOP Corporate has concluded five space transactions in premium buildings
ESOP Corporate, the new business division of the real estate company ESOP Consulting started in 2014 and rented five spaces in representative office buildings in Bucharest: two of them in Sky Tower, the tallest building in Romania, to Proiect Bucuresti and Bomax Group, a space in the Charles de Gaulle Plaza building, to Monsson Invest, a space in Premium Plaza, to Ecrion Software and a space in River Plaza, to Kruk Romania.
“As we predicted at the beginning of the year, more and more companies put the quality of office buildings on the list of essential selection criteria, looking for spaces with a new image and comfort. Following this trend, the ESOP Corporate Division registered good results in the first part of 2014, which was confirmed by the five transactions concluded in premium class A and A + buildings, with a total area of about 4,500 sqm.
To this surface we can add the spaces under advanced negotiations during this period, of another 6,000-7,000 sqm, which makes us estimate that in total, the volume of transactions concluded by ESOP on this premium segment will exceed 11,000 sqm, until the end of the year”, declares Mirela Raicu, Corporate Division Manager and Partner within ESOP Consulting | CORFAC International.
ESOP Corporate Transactions
In 2014, ESOP brokered the lease of two new office spaces in the Sky Tower building, one with an area of 1,158 sq m to Proiect Bucuresti, on the 9th floor, and another with an area of 579 sq m, to the Bomax Group company, on the 16th floor. Two recent transactions bring to three the number of tenants who have rented offices in Sky Tower, through ESOP Consulting, in addition to Proiect Bucuresti and Bomax Group also appealing to ESOP and Amadeus, the first tenant to occupy a space in Sky Tower.
Sky Tower is the tallest office tower in Romania (137 meters and 37 floors), a premium building with class A + spaces, developed by the same developer with Mall Promenada, in the immediate vicinity, the entire complex benefiting from an excellent location in the Barbu area -Vacarescu, the new business district of Bucharest, equipped with complete transport infrastructure – metro, bus, tram.
Also, in the first part of 2014, ESOP brokered the lease of a 516 sq m space in the Premium Plaza building, in the Victoriei area, to Ecrion Software International, an IT company.
The company Monsson Invest specialized in renewable energy, rented through ESOP, a space of 185 sqm in the CDG Plaza building, located in Charles de Gaulle Square.
Premium Plaza is a class, A office building near America House, which also has tenants, such as Capgemini and Webhelp. Also this year, KRUK Romania concluded a 2,015 sq m transaction in River Plaza, located in the Unirii area, an ultra-central location, near the Romanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Proiect Bucuresti is a design company with an experience of almost 60 years and more than 100 employees. It is continuously evolving, having the capacity and experience to approach all types of architectural projects, structure, installations, or urbanism.
- Bomax Group is a company from the ELECTRICOM SA group of companies, founded in 1965 when it was the country’s largest importer of coal, hydro and thermal equipment. Currently, the group is one of the leading players on the electricity market, as a supplier and producer, with a team of over 150 specialties. The group is a producer of energy from renewable sources (wind, solar co-generation), manufacturer of photovoltaic panels, also having a real estate division.
- Monsson Group was founded in 1997, and Monsson Invest is part of it, specializing in energy from renewable sources, becoming over time a significant developer of wind farms, with over 2.4 GW of projects in its portfolio. Monsson Group has 150 specialized employees and offers a wide range of services dedicated to wind farms. These include development, construction, operation, maintenance, service, and maintenance, as well as the sale of electricity.
- Ecrion Software International is a subsidiary of Ecrion Software Inc. This American company produces solutions for generating electronic documents used by medium and large companies and organizations.
- KRUK Romania was founded in 2007 by the KRUK Group – the leader of the commercial receivables management market in Poland. The company specializes in integrated debt management, with clients from both the financial sector and service companies. KRUK has developed activities for the collection of bank receivables, receivables of insurance and leasing companies, fixed and mobile telephony operators, as well as consumer goods distribution companies. The company is also a significant player in the market for the acquisition of debt portfolios, especially from banks.